• Register
Welcome to MindMap Maker Forum. Found a bug please let us know. Think mind map maker lack a feature please give us a feature request.
0 votes
I love this tool so thank you.

I have created a very large mindmap with many branches and it's getting very crowded. I would like to be able to click a parent branch and have it link to another mind map where it would become the central idea so that it has more room so that I can expand it more and make it easier to read. Is that possible?
in General Discussion by

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi, thanks for trying our app.

The feature that you mentioned, that is, linking one mindmap to another is in our to-do list. Hopefully, it will be added in the future version.
by (12.2k points)
Hi when do you think this feature will be available?
There are some restrictions for this feature to be implemented in current environment. Hopefully it can be added soon.

As a workaround you can use 'Edit Urls' function to add a link to another mindmap.
Can you please explain how to do this I don't see how you can add a link to a json file with a URL link.
When will this feature become available directly as I find it important.
This can be done as follows:

1. Create a mindmap and store it as a mindmap in public storage. This new mindmap will be available in the form as http://app.mindmapmaker.org/#mmxx . Store this map address in new node's urls list.

2. Hence from a node, it can be easily available via 'urls' list of that node.