• Register
Welcome to MindMap Maker Forum. Found a bug please let us know. Think mind map maker lack a feature please give us a feature request.
0 votes
Every time i try and open mind maps that are stored on my google drive, they wont open and it says "file error". When i try and open the file from google docs in a preview it gives a bunch of code but i can see things that I have written in it. So my work is still there in some form but i just cant open it in mind map form. Is there any way I can solve this?
in Bugs by

2 Answers

0 votes

Hi,

There is a problem opening files from Google Drive directly. We are trying to fix this problem.

Meanwhile you can do one thing. Download the file from Google Drive Directly and then open the file from 'Document'->'Open...'->'From File'. Then choose the file you have just downloaded from Google Drive.

If you have issues downloading files from Google Drive, share me (
partopaulo@gmail.com )  the files via Google Drive and then send me
the link. I shall send you the maps as files which you can directly
open with Mind Map Maker.

From now on, save the document as a file or on our public server.

We are trying hard to fix this issue.

Thanks

by (12.2k points)
Hi there when is it going to be possible to access json files stored in google drive as this is an important feature. It used to work in the past but not anymore.
Thanks
It is fixed now. Please check in a new browser.

Or, clear browser cache for whole time and retry.

Also, try this, from your chrome browser, go to chrome://appcache-internals/ and click 'Remove Item' beneath https://app.mindmapmaker.org/ It will clear the cache.
0 votes

Hi,

It is fixed now. Please check.

If it is not working from your last computer, try using a new browser.

For the old web browser it to work, please 'Clear all browser cache' and then try loading app.mindmapmaker.org again.

Thanks

by (12.2k points)
Still doesn't work for me despite flushing the browser cache.
Please help.
It is fixed now. Please check in a new browser.

Or, clear browser cache for whole time and retry.

Also, try this, from your chrome browser, go to chrome://appcache-internals/ and click 'Remove Item' beneath https://app.mindmapmaker.org/ It will clear the cache.
This last instruction worked for me!! Great !! Thanks a  lot