• Register
Welcome to MindMap Maker Forum. Found a bug please let us know. Think mind map maker lack a feature please give us a feature request.
0 votes
Hi,

I'm using your Mind Map Maker and I like it. There are a few points I want to mention:

When I login the Inspector appears (always) in the upper right corner (no problem). When I want to change the Border Color of Background, the color window appears above the color box and than it is only partly visible (see screenshot). Moving the Inspector is only helpful for the current session. Is there something I can do to improve?

When I change the font color is very difficult to get it back to black (not present in the color selection). Can you add black?

When exporting is mind map as image the mind map is fully exploded. Is it possible to add an option like "current view"?

Printing to PDF result in a blank page. Is there something I can do to improve?

I'm using Google Chrome and delete all cookies when I close Chrome, but your site is in the exception list .

I hope you can help me and that my remarks can help to improve your great Mind Map Maker.
in Feature Request by

6 Answers

0 votes
Hi,

Thanks for using my app.

1. Currently there is no other option. You have to manually move the inspector window. I shall try to fix it.

2. I shall try to add the black color. Give me couple of days.

3. Exporting mindmap to image will export the whole map only. It cannot be used to export partial images. Is this your question?

I didn't understand what you mean by mindmap is fully exploded. Can you send a screenshot?

4. Print mindmap to PDF is not working at the moment. It used to work. I shall check it.

Thanks
by (12.2k points)
0 votes
Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Here the screenshot on export.

Background is current view.

Front is Export.
by
0 votes
Ok. I got it.

This is the normal behaviour. You cannot change it.

On export to image, it always prints the whole image. Not the current view.

I shall try to add this feature.

Thanks
by (12.2k points)
0 votes
Hi,

Thanks for the great support.

Yesterday I had strange thing happening with one of the 2 files (Prive.json , Neways.json) on my google drive. The content of Prive.json was replaced by that of Work.json and the Prive.json was renamed to Work.json. Prive.json still had his history, so I was able to get all my last changes back. Do you know what could have gone wrong?

I have an idea about the color box not fully visible. Is it possible to swap position of the Navigator and Inspector?
by
0 votes
Hi,

As requested I have added 'black color' to all color palettes.

You need to use the latest version to see this change. Try loading in a incognito window and you can find the change there.

To update in the current browser you need to delete browsing data for all time. In the chrome browser, do the following.

Go to, 'Menu'->'Settings'.

Search for 'Clear browsing data'. Click on it and clear browser cache for 'All the time'.

Let me know if it works.

Thanks
by (12.2k points)
0 votes
Hi,

Thanks for the update.
by