• Register
Welcome to MindMap Maker Forum. Found a bug please let us know. Think mind map maker lack a feature please give us a feature request.
0 votes
Hi,

I've just spent a couple of hours creating a mindmap on a doc I then saved to our Google Drive.  The doc saved fine, but when I try to open it, it won't open, it just 'churns' with the time disc, but doesn't eventuate to the doc opening again?  Are you able to help?  I've attached the doc.

Many thanks,

Nic.
in Bugs by

3 Answers

0 votes
Hi, I checked it from my part and finds saving/opening from Google Drive is functioning properly. Make sure you have the latest google chrome browser.

There are 2 ways to open a mindmap from Google Drive.

1. Click 'Document'->'Open'->'Google Drive'. Then it shows the mindmap files stored. Double click on it to open.

2. Goto drive.google.com Find your file and then right-click on it. Click 'Open-with'->'Mindmap'. It should open correctly.

From drive.google.com, you should not double-click to open it. Instead, right-click on it. Click 'Open-with'->'Mindmap'. It should open correctly.
by (12.2k points)
0 votes
Other way to open this file is, goto drive.google.com

Download this file.

Then goto mindmapmaker and click 'Document'->'Open'. Click 'choose file' beneath 'From file'. Then select your downloaded file.

Let me know if this works.

Thanks
by (12.2k points)
0 votes
Hi, thanks so much for getting back to me. It's a great little app, just doesn't work as a live collaborative app, which is what we're looking for. Best of luck with developing thus further.
by