• Register
Welcome to MindMap Maker Forum. Found a bug please let us know. Think mind map maker lack a feature please give us a feature request.
0 votes
Hi Azeem,

I love Mindmap maker. However I’m trying to export a MindMap to PDF. When I choose the print dialogue the print dialogue is blank and therefore I cannot export to PDF. Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Pieter
in General Discussion by

5 Answers

0 votes

Hi,

Thank you for using the app.

I checked it from my side and it seems to be working properly. Kindly follow this tutorial to know more. EXPORT MINDMAP AS PDF ON CHROME BROWSER

Kindly try from a different browser/computer to see if it works.

Thanks

by (12.2k points)
0 votes
Hi,
You can also export the mindmap as an image.
Check this document to know more.
Thanks.
by (12.2k points)
0 votes
Hi Azeem,

Got the printing to PDF working by messing around with some of the settings in the print dialogue.

Apologies for emailing you, I thought it was a bug but it was probably something on my end.

Is there a way to increase the image quality of the export? When I zoom into my mind map the items become really pixelated. Because it’s a mind map I’d love to zoom in and still have a clear resolution instead of only having good resolution when viewing the full image (which makes sense for a picture, because you won’t zoom in. But a mindmap is something you zoom in on).

Kind regards,

Pieter
by
0 votes
Hi,

This feature is not implemented yet.

If you want clearer resolution, the only way is to increase the font size of each branch manually.

Thanks
by (12.2k points)
0 votes
Got it, would be great if in the future you could export with HQ quality. I’ll work around it for now.

Thank you!
by